Celebrate Your Special Day
Whether you’re planning a small or large wedding, the Glencoe City Center offers an elegant space for your celebration. The Grand Ballroom is a one of kind venue offering historic charm and sophisticated style.
Some distinguishing features include its expansive wood dance floor, towering exterior windows, restored Art Deco chandeliers, and high ceilings. The venue’s outdoor courtyard also makes an ideal location for a wedding ceremony or any other social gatherings.
Those interested in touring can contact Dan Ehrke at 320.864.6951.
- November 9, 2019: Abigail & Adam
- November 16, 2019: Ashley & Clayton
- December 7, 2019: Hannah & Jonny
- January 25, 2020: Megan & Andrew
- February 15, 2020: Paige & Marcus
- February 22, 2020: Kassandra & Adam
- April 25, 2020: Breanna & Logan
- May 16, 2020: Sheri & David
- May 23, 2020: Jessica & Justin
- June 13, 2020: Trisha & Drew
- June 20, 2020: Mariah & Ben
- June 27, 2020: Yuriana & Dillon
- July 18, 2020: Mackenzie & Nicholas
- August 1, 2020: Amy & Marcus
- August 15, 2020: Whitney & Nate
- August 22, 2020: Lindsey & Mitchell
- August 29, 2020: Ellen & Luke
- September 5, 2020: Lori & Jerome
- September 12, 2020: Emily & Casey
- September 19, 2020: Courtney & Todd
- September 26, 2020: Cathleen & Jon
- October 3, 2020: Samantha & Mitchell
- October 10, 2020: Megan & Tanner
- October 17, 2020: Danielle & Peyton
Here’s what others are saying…
We enjoyed working with Dan and the City Center staff! They made it so easy and stress free. Beautiful building and perfect location!
The venue’s tall ceilings, beautiful chandeliers and large windows set the perfect tone for our special day! I would highly recommend this venue.